If you are experiencing Test Drive Unlimited lags in computer, don’t worry you are not the only one suffering from this problem.
Many people believe that game lags due to some virus infection and some believe that there is problem with the game. There are some common causes that lead to game lagging:
· Outdated Drivers
· Corrupt Registry
· Low Disk Space
· Game Not Installed Properly
You can follow the methods stated below to get rid of Test Drive Unlimited lagging.
Update Graphic and Sound Drivers
Many new games require latest graphical elements and same is the case with Test Drive. You can download and install latest sound and graphic drivers from the manufacturer’s website or you can follow these steps to update drivers:
· Right-click on My Computer and select Properties
· Click on Hardware and then click on Device Manager button
· Now right-click on Sounds and click Update Drivers
· Repeat the step 3 to update graphic card drivers
· After successful installation of drivers restart your computer
Install Windows Updates
Another important reason of game lagging is that you are trying to run the game on outdated version of Windows. It’s important that you download and install Windows updates. Follow the steps below to install Windows updates:
1. Click Start button
2. Go to All Programs and then click Windows Update
3. Follow the onscreen instructions
4. Install the Updates
5. Restart your PC.
Uninstall and Re-Install Test Drive Unlimited
Test Drive Unlimited lags also if the game is not installed properly. Before re-installing the game it’s really important that you remove the game from your PC accurately. Follow the instructions below to uninstall the game and fix game lagging:
1. Click Start and open Control Panel
2. Click on Programs and Features
3. Right-click on Test Drive Unlimited
4. Click Uninstall
5. Follow the instructions that appears on your screen
6. After uninstalling reboot your system and install the game again.
One big reason of Test Drive Unlimited lag is the registry problems, if Windows registry contains errors it results in many game related errors. Windows registry stores all the information about the applications and game installed on the computer. For fixing Windows registry quickly you must download and install System Cleaner and PC Optimizer.