Many people consider, home ownership, to be a central component, of the so – called, American Dream! However, since for most, the value of this house, will represent, their single – biggest, financial asset, wouldn’t it make sense, to proceed, wisely, and do all you can, to make the best possible decision? Will you be willing to take the time, and take the effort, to proceed, wisely, or will you, avoid doing this, and go forward, in a haphazard, less – planned, way? Are you going to be, a SMART home buyer, or will you proceed, less wisely? With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents, and why, you owe it, to yourself, to take every opportunity, to do so?
1. Systems; safety; solutions; selling price: Begin, by knowing, what selling price, is affordable, for you, and makes the most sense, in your situation! Closely, examine the key systems of the specific house, and property, and, whether, they make the specific home, a good choice, or a questionable one! Is the area, region, and neighborhood, a safe one, and does the house, have built – in, safety systems? Will this residence, provide solutions to your needs, goals, and priorities, as well as family situation, and financial abilities?
2. Motivating; meets needs: Is living is a home, of your own, be a motivating experience, which meets your needs, or will it become stressful, etc? The right house/ choice, might make you happy, and satisfied, while the wrong one/ decision, might make you tense, stressed, and unhappy!
3. Attention; area: Before buying anything, fully consider the area, and whether, it will make you happy, and contented! Are you ready, willing, and able to pay keen attention, to ramifications, needs, goals, priorities, etc?
4. Relevant; ramifications; region; responsive: It makes little, to no sense, to avoid relevant realities, and potential ramifications! What do you like, and what might be concerning, about the region, location, and area, and whether, owning this property, will be, truly responsive, to your specific needs, and aspirations?
5. Type; trends; transportation: There are various styles of houses, and it is wise, to know, the advantages and disadvantages, of each type, and your personal preferences. Are there any trends, in today’s housing market, which are important, to you? Is the area, convenient to transportation, and other important conveniences?
Will you become a SMART home buyer? Are you ready, for the task?